Your place real estate logo
Seapoint At Emaar Beachfront

Seapoint At Emaar Beachfront

Seapoint At Emaar Beachfront
AED 2.7M

Starting Price

1, 2, 3, 5, 6

Bedrooms

2028

Completion

Emaar Properties

Developer

Overview

Seapoint by Emaar Revenue is a luxury residential nearby in the center of Emaar Beachfront, an exclusive island community in Dubai. The property provides a variety of modern living spaces, including one to six-bedroom apartments and penthouses intended for urban lives.

The payment structure is flexible, with investors paying 90% of the entire cost during construction and the remaining 10% upon completion. The development features an infinity pool, a covered pool deck, a children’s pool and play area, BBQ spaces, cafés, and boutiques. Seapoint aims to provide a distinct combination of cosmopolitan living and waterfront lifestyle with stunning sea views.

Highlights
  • 1, 2, and 3BR apartments, as well as 5 and 6BR penthouses
  • 5 kilometers of pristine beach
  • Emaar Beachfront has an excellent location.
  • Options for world-class recreation and entertainment
  • Steps from the Marina and Yacht Club
  • Payment plans that are feasible
  • Paradise with beachfront facilities that is well-connected
Payment Plan
  • 90% during construction
  • 10% on handover
  • Handover: 2028
Photo Gallery
Amenities

Seapoint At Emaar Beachfront Amenities

A magnificent lifestyle at Seapoint by Emaar Revenue includes not just your house but also the world-class facilities that come with it. The gorgeous infinity pool is a tranquil haven where you may cool yourself in the shimmering waves and take in the breathtaking sea views. Soak up the sun and enjoy the sumptuous ambience while lounging on the sun chairs or sipping a cool drink on the wet deck.

Seapoint includes a children's pool and play area where your children can have fun in a safe and shaded atmosphere while you relax and enjoy the scenery. The lushly planted grounds are ideal for an afternoon stroll or a picnic with friends and family. At Seapoint by Emaar Revenue, you'll find the pinnacle of luxury living with world-class amenities.

  • The infinity pool
  • Pool deck with shade
  • The wet deck
  • Pool and play area for children
  • Grilling areas
  • Coffee shops and boutiques
  • Gardens that have been landscaped
  • Parking garage
Location

Seapoint At Emaar Beachfront Location

Seapoint is a newly developed community near Emaar Beachfront in Dubai that provides residents with easy access by water and road. This sought-after downtown location gives you access to a myriad of renowned monuments and destinations, ensuring that you are linked to every corner of Dubai. With a plethora of first-rate amenities, dining establishments, and recreational facilities at your disposal, dwelling at this excellent position ensures a connected and calm lifestyle.

  • Dubai Marina is a 5-minute drive away.
  • Sheikh Zayed Road is a 5-minute drive away.
  • Downtown Dubai is a 15-minute drive away.
  • Al Maktoum International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
  • Dubai International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
Video

Register Your Interest

You May Also Like:
WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?