Bluewaters Island, located off the coast of JBR, is one of the most stunning man-made islands in Dubai. Meraas’ multibillion-dollar project includes Ain Dubai, the world’s biggest observation wheel, as well as a variety of recreational facilities, beach activities, upscale resorts, and restaurants. Bluewaters Island provides something for everyone, whether you’re seeking for a beaches living experience, a fun-filled family vacation, or a romantic retreat.
What to do at Bluewaters Island
Bluewaters Island has a lot to offer, from beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai cityscape to exploring all of the retail and eating options and experiencing the excitement of Ain Dubai. Here are a few highlights:
- Ain Dubai: The main attraction of the island is the 250-metre-high observation wheel that offers panoramic views of Dubai’s landmarks and coastline. Ain Dubai can accommodate up to 1,400 passengers in its 48 capsules, each with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and interactive screens. You can choose from different ticket options, such as standard, premium or VIP cabins, or even book a private capsule for a special occasion. Ain Dubai also hosts events and shows throughout the year, such as fireworks, concerts and festivals.
- Caesars Palace: Caesars Palace, one of the island’s two hotels, is a magnificent resort with a variety of lodging and eating options. You can choose from one of the 194 rooms and suites or one of the 80 serviced flats. There are other facilities such as a spa, a fitness center, a pool, and a beach club. There are various restaurants and bars to select from, including Hell’s Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay, Zhen Wei for Asian food, Havana Social Club for Cuban ambiance, and Laurel Bar for cocktails.
- Cove Beach: A well-known beach club with a private beach, a pool, cabanas, and sun loungers. You may either relax and soak up the sun, or you can attend the vibrant parties and activities that are held on a regular basis. There are three restaurants on Cove Beach that provide Mediterranean cuisine, sushi, and shisha.
- Brass Monkey: A hip hangout with arcade games, bowling lanes, a movie, and a sports bar. Classic games such as Pac-Man, Street Fighter, and Pinball may be played, or you can challenge your friends to a bowling battle or karaoke session. You may also watch your favorite sports on giant screens or go to the movies. Brass Monkey also provides American fare such as burgers, pizzas, milkshakes, and beverages.
- Madame Tussauds: The world-famous wax museum featuring lifelike models of celebrities, royals, athletes, and historical people. You may take selfies with celebrities like Shah Rukh Khan, Cristiano Ronaldo, Taylor Swift, and Queen Elizabeth II. The behind-the-scenes show also teaches about the history and technique of creating wax.
How to Get to Bluewaters Island
Bluewaters Island is easily accessible since it is well-connected to the mainland via roads and bridges. You may reach the island by car via Sheikh Zayed Road or Al Khail Road and park in one of the 2,400 available parking places. You may alternatively take public transportation to JBR or Dubai Marina and then cross the pedestrian bridge that connects to the island. The stroll is less than 300 meters long and provides stunning views of the sea and city.
Where to live at Bluewaters Island
If you want to live on Bluewaters Island, there are 10 mid-rise residential structures featuring flats and townhouses with amazing views of Ain Dubai and the coastline. The units vary from one to four bedrooms and have spacious layouts, modern décor, and high-end facilities. Swimming pools, gyms, manicured gardens, and children’s play spaces are also available to residents. The homes are offered for rent as well as buy.
Why should you go to Bluewaters Island?
Bluewaters Island is a place that has something for everyone. This island paradise has it all, whether you want to enjoy the amazing views from Ain Dubai, indulge in great cuisine at Caesars Palace, have fun at Cove Beach or Brass Monkey, or meet your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds. Bluewaters Island is also near other renowned Dubai attractions including The Beach at JBR, Dubai Marina Mall, and Palm Jumeirah.